The Belleville police claimed numerous firearms, including rifles and handguns, and various types of drugs were seized during the warrant. The Belleville police released an image of items seized, which includes leather jackets with Outlaw Motorcycle Club logos on them.
Two people, 48-year-old Brian Sturgeon and 41-year-old Laura Power, both from Bancroft, were charged with the following:
- Three counts of careless storage of a firearm
- Two counts of breach of firearms regulations
- Two counts of unauthorized possession of a weapon
- Possession of a schedule I substance
- Possession of a schedule II substance Possession of schedule III substance
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000